If you are looking for a fast-paced, arcade-style twitch game with an unflinchingly high level of difficulty, then do we have the perfect game for you. Introducing the diabolical demon and brutally challenging Velocibox, the unforgivingly tough action-arcade game from Shawn Beck Games.
Velocibox at first glance may seem like a simple enough game to pick up and play, but once your hands take hold of the controller, prepare to die… a lot. Challenge yourself mentally, physically, and emotionally, as you navigate your way through a continuous obstacle course at furious speeds. Players must negotiate a series of increasingly devious puzzle levels until they unlock the uber-hardcore difficulty level, Super Velocibox.
- More than 18 Levels of Tough-as-Nails Gameplay: Make your way at breakneck speeds through dozens of progressively tougher obstacle courses with 70 unique patterns
- Flip, Roll, Dodge and Survive: Learn new maneuvers with each level to bypass even more diabolical puzzles while taking advantage of wide-angle field of view and fisheye camera angles to survey the action
- Get Abstract: Enjoy an clean, minimalistic visual style that makes Velocibox a work of lightning-fast abstract art
- Super Velocibox Mode: For serious players only: This insanely tough mode will put even the fastest reflexes to the test with brutally hard, enhanced levels
PlayStation Exclusive Features and Updates
- Remastered in 1080p and 60fps.
- Level Selection Screen
- Each level is unlocked when the player has reached the level check point.
○ Players can start from any level that they have reached.
- Upgraded to Unity 5 for improved graphics, sounds, and animations
- The light bar changes depending on the level the user is on.
- Pick-ups and level unlock audio play from the controller.
- Cross-save and trophy unlocks with PS4 and Vita versions of the game.
- Activity feed and PlayStation specific leader boards
- Controller rumble on death and level unlock
If you dare to test your gamer skills, Velocibox will be available exclusively on PlayStation 4 and Vita as a cross buy with a PS4 dynamic theme this summer.